Monday, January 30, 2012

Nothing Says I Love You Like...

I'm running a sale on Naggys Shop, my online photography store. Perhaps you've visited it? The link is to the right. I sell my nature photography cards, prints, wall art and downloads direct from me to you. In honor of Valentine's Day - two hearts beating as one, you had me at hello, and nothing says I love you like a handwritten letter - I'm offering two cards for the price of one! Please shop the store and pick out a couple of cards. I took all of the pictures, designed each of the cards, and will be the one running to HyVee to drop them in the mail. Talk about personal service! In this time of politics and cold weather, I hope Valentine's Day warms your heart, gives you a caring hand to hold, and comforting memories to cherish.   

No comments:

Post a Comment